Monday, April 30, 2018

Stock Watch : Benalac (code 5190)

Noon ... 11.50am ... nothing much, so I m in shopping mall to have coffee ...

Benalec is trading below 30cents at the moment, new low.

Question : Is it 'cheap' valuation? How do we value her?

Check the website ... go to investor-relations : check the "financial statement".

Got earn money or not? Ask this question ... if losing money companies, we are not interested to invest, logically.

EPS : from 2016 to 2017 .... dropped from 2.14 to 1.21.

Ok ... so, got earn money but dropped almost half. Ask .... WHY?

Next we check current ratio : 2.53 ...ok bah, boleh tahan.

Next ... check the cash flow ... oh boy, the CCE decreased by RM16mil, now left around RM9mil.  This is no good ... red-flag ... ok, put pink-flag still positive-cash. Remember we have EPS dropped too ... so, these are no-good signs la.

Perhaps that explained why the stock is trading below 30cents?

Check KLSE-screener : PER at 39 level ... very high leh. So, another reason NOT to invest at current valuation.

So .... we put the list aside and not to check on her till NEXT quarter ... or beyond. We need to check if the cash would go into negative ... and if the EPS drops further.

Conclusion : Cannot invest in Benalec.


Sunday, April 29, 2018

e-meeting (new link) : pre-GE sell

pre-GE14 : sell on strength

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

The line was cut-off ... as i had only 10 minutes ... re-start at 10pm




pre-GE14 : Sell on strength

There are so many charts showing such patterns ... rebound sharped after the Wednesday selldown ... as I didnt manage to catch many ... only few as most not done and I did not chase them up, knowling that distributions are going on.

This is Aemulus, it was lagging behind most tech-rebound ... so, it is 'lower risk' to take her and awaiting for it to reound. It did.

If one is still holding, we are at RISK ... looking at GE14 nearing with many more dirty-tricks to be used.

Some stocks such as HengYuan rebounded 50% ... and distributions still on-going ... crazy. 20-60% rebound in a week or so.

pre-GE14 : Selling ahead?

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.


Some ... seeing new lows ... and downtrend continues (and will).

WTK (chrt) : continue to be lowered ... where is the bottom?
YTLPower (chart) : closed at 93cents, huge selldown ....ahead of GE14?
Talk again tonight : Should we buy, hold or sell ... ahead of GE14? You decide.

Friday, April 27, 2018

e-meeting : Pre GE14 selldown

pre-GE14 selldown

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Long time no e-meeting blah-blah ... DO VOTE.


Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sector : Stationeries

Asiafile : Peaked at Feb2016 and downtrending since then ... for 2 yrs now. See if it will break RM2.50 level.

Pelikan : Broken 70cents and seeing new low ...

Dolphin : From 80plus ... now trading at 10cents. Terrible IPO ... issued at 68cents.

Note : I m omitting CSL (as he is no longer heading MCA).

Nothing much ... but reading and relax.


Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Plantation : Downtrending and at new low


Jtiasa : closed at 80cents ... downtrending.

TDM : At 33.5cents now ... downtrending.

THPlant : At 79.5 ... downtrending.

TSH : At 1.37 ... downtrending.

RSawit : at 31.5cents ... sideway after continuation of downtrend.


Monday, April 23, 2018

Triple H : HengYuan, Hibiscus and Huaan

HengYuan : Rebounded 50% recently ... now we shall see if it would be back to RM6 and break lower ...

Hibiscus : rebounded 30% ... see if will break 70cents ... and going lower.

Huaan : rebounded about 50% ... now, see if coming back to 30cents level. Today closed at 38cents.

Note : I will always watch this three ... as they are infested by retailers.


Be patient to ...wait

Morning ... should I say, noon.

KLCI minus 7points ...nothing much tho I have few queues to buy.

example : HengYuan, Ekovest, Masteel ...

Eforce : some people like her ... don't know why. Anyway, today ... try to buy at support RM1. get it? We do not chase when it is up ... we sell at RM1.20 resistance, patiently wait for it to retrace back to support ...

It is not easy to 'DO NOTHING' but I m fully in cash ... doing nothing ahead of GE14. Ini kali lah ... or lain kali je ...

whatever we like for whatever reason(s), we can wait ... being PATIENT is important in investing or trading.

While waiting ... we read. We plan ... and prepare.

There are many quotes about being PATIENCE ... and it is very hard to stay 'being patient'.

DCA : This morning I was giving my trading-group a simple lesson on dollar-cost averaging , which is widely used in Unit-Trust funds or those 'no-brainer' way of investing(into good stocks). I used MALAKOF as an example

Malakof : Assuming we bought end-dec at 98cents (RM10k) and end-mac at 89cents (another RM10k) .... we would have average of about 93cents. We do not care about the price .. we will continue to buy RM10k for every 3 months. Next buy would be end-June ...another RM10k at WHATEVER price ... that is averaging it (up or down).

If the price is lower, we could accumulate larger units ... and pull-down our average price. Intention is to HOLD ... and sell only when it is 'over-priced'.

Even when we started to buy Malakof at RM1.50 ... we are not supposed to be worry ... as we are investing regularly. Markets will swing up-down .... as investors, we stay invested.

Note : I m just giving a simple illustration on DCA ... which personally, I disagreed. And Malakof is just an example ... not to say I like her.

So ... even if we are doing DCA, we have to be PATIENT.

I do not have e-meeting for past 1-2 weeks as I m stay aside, nothing to buy stance. Will like to share DCA method ... one day.

Have a good week ahead.


Thursday, April 19, 2018

Stock watch : FGV

FGV weekly chart : the low was at RM1.10 ... I m waiting for GE14 ... and to see how they are going to compensate the felda-settlers or push this one up : Election rally?

We shall watch ...


KLCI breaking out before GE14

Good morning to a gap up of KLCI. wow. we breakout ... and going to new high soon.

KLCI is breaking higher ... 1886 at the moment.

But it is not a broader bull ... just selected index-linked bluechips ... haha. Malaysia boleh kinda spirit.

Ok ... wont be trading till election.

Have a nice rest week.


Monday, April 16, 2018

Stock Watch : MMSV

MMSV : what a V-shaped rebound ... up 50% from bottom in 1-2 weeks. Well, moving to main-board, finally.

I have no position in MMSV, just feel that it is a sell, as someone asking me if OK to buy.


Sunday, April 15, 2018

Stock Watch : Karex

Syria : US and gang bullied Syria yesterday ... and done in a day. We shall see how that would shake the markets but the crude-oil is rallying due to the tension.

Karex : Sideway now ... ranging from 75cents to 82 cents. Will it breakout of the range? We shall watch. Technically, it is not a buy, either. We shall see if it could break above 83cents.


Thursday, April 12, 2018

new e-meeting link



e-meeting : Sell on rebound?

Sell on rebound?

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.


Monday, April 09, 2018

DOW is bearish

DOW (daily) : Showing bearish signals, technically. See support 23, 500 can tahan or not.


Sunday, April 08, 2018

Sunday blah-blah

Good morning ...

Football : Liverpool drew with Everton, playing 2nd-liners, as they preparing for the 2nd leg of Champions League. MU came back from two goals down to win.

Pre-election : Parliament di-bubar-kan. So ... the selldown on Wednesday was the exiting of funds ahead of election? Then ... the rebound and the buying by ff is what? Everyone is telling that KLSE will gap up if BN is to win. I made my decision to sell all and stay sideway. Good luck to those buying.

Note : no more ROCKET logo ... it is light-blue EYE logo

Penang : I m in the plan of moving to Penang by end of this year. Time to move on after staying put in Subang Jaya for nine years ... and to go back to my 'tempat lahir' which is progressing well under PAKATAN.

Nomad : I moved to Sabah when I was in my early 30s and stayed there for 10years. So .. being a nomad, I will move to Penang as 9years?

Tuition : still kinda pack with classes ... but don't know if I could find classes in Penang? To re-start all over again ... hmm ... wont be easy as I m in my 50s now. haha.

Index-linked : Astro and Ambank taken out? And replaced by Dialog and Harta?

Astro : closed at historical price.

Lazy to write ... so, have nice week ahead. haha


Friday, April 06, 2018

Stock Alert : Astro

Astro at new low ... at RM1.84 now. No one watching Astro now?


Stock Alert : CAB

CAB : breaking the neckline ... and start of downtrending from here. Check at 55cents level.


Thursday, April 05, 2018

More new-lows

AsiaPac : broken the support to go to new low.

Coastal : went to new low after yesterday's selldown. Will it goes into penny?

Cresndo : New low with support broken.

Malakof : Broken the support , closed new low at 85cents.

Yesterday's selldown seen many hitting new-low and 52-wk low. Well ... market not even crash yet.


Wednesday, April 04, 2018

e-meeting : SELLDOWN

SELLDOWN continues

Wed, Apr 4, 2018 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Today we see more SELLDOWN. As I m fully in cash (went to KLCC jalan-jalan today ...haha), I m not affected and glad to know many of my members also in 100% cash. Great.

See tonight how many dare to come to tell the painful stories of STUCK UP THERE or dare to say AVEARAGE DOWN.

Talk tonight.


Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Selldown : tech-stocks

MPI : In 1st week of DEC 2017, MPI broken the neckline. An initial signal that I alerted my group to be aware of tech-stocks... those into small-mid caps, be aware. Wait for MPI to be below RM7, peaked above RM14.

GTronic : What a dive ... is it an opportunity to trade technical-rebound?

MMSV : I gave two alerts ... one ws when RM1.80 broken ... but it rebounded from RM1.50 to above RM1.80 again ... before the second alert when RM1.50 broken. Today, still moving lower ... we shall see below RM1.20 soon, perhaps will wait at RM1 level.

VS : Diving further today ... to RM2.09 now. See you below RM2?

Note : trade and hold at own risk. Buy uptrending stocks, NOT averaging down the downtrend, ya.


Sunday, April 01, 2018

e-meeting : 52 weeks low

Buying into the 52-week lows

Sun, Apr 1, 2018 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.