Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2017

e-meeting : My trades in MAY




e-meeting : my recent trades 
                                
                        Sat, Jun 3, 2017 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM PDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. 
 
AirAsia

BJCorp/BioHldg

Censof/CBIP

DNex

Elsoft/Efficen

Fajar/FGV

A to F ... hmm .... so many short-trades.

Karex/Krono

MMSV/Malakof

SamChem

TatGiap

VS-wa

YeeLee

.... some loss-trades ... but many are winners. Many more if I have to list out all I have traded in MAY 2017 ... a trading month.

Yes ... I m back into active-trading as market is volatile ... it is the volatilities we needed to trade.

Join me in my stock-watch to see all my trades 'live' ... https://www.facebook.com/tratles/

Send a message there ... or e-mail me : cpteh@yahoo.com

All welcome.

TEH

No comments: