Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

e-meeting : SamChem



Saturday night ... no football game tonight. Tmr would be the last.

Last night I had a 'special' meeting ... with few of members from a closed-group. We met and I done most of the talking!! Haha ... just sharing some of my opinions, and meeting traders with a hope that some of them would share-learn together!! I have lots of things to learn ... there is one veteran-trader, and I definitely hope to learn from her.

I shared with them the HIGH-VOLUME selling during a sell-down which I used my recent examples such as PetGas and PChem ... both I sold during a short-rebound in a week.

So ... let me share one stock I just bought into. I bought 4 stocks yesterday as I m heavy in cash, waiting for sales, yet to come ... so, buying into stocks ... when DOW futures turning. DOW up 140 points last night ... so, we might be some positive sentiments in KLCI on Monday.

Stock Watch : SamChem (in RHB25)



Focus in OUR trades 
                               
                        Sat, May 20, 2017 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM +08

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. 
                       
                        https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/792137829                                             

                    
Yes, I do not blog as frequent ... as I m 'lazy' ... actually, I m studying, preparation for the market crash. Haha ... I prefer to talk-blah-blah ...so,
 
 
 
                                 



This is a good video about MONEY. Hmm ...interesting!!

Have a nice weekend.

TEH

No comments: