Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

e-meeting : Are you sure you want to be a trader?


Are you sure you want to be a trader? 

Tue, Apr 4, 2017 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM 
  Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/263076525
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free) +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 263-076-525

More phone numbers  

I have been asked many of times ... what it takes to be a trader. Let me share few pointers tonight in my e-meeting , by using THREE of my trades (recent) as examples.

I shared and discussed about PoHuat-wb trade with my group today ... seeing few of them interested to learn (further ... as many came for my workshop but still struggling to understand RULES of TRADERS).

So ... are you sure you want to be a trader?

Sharing episode 1 tonight (haha).

e-meeting : on Thu night ... planning a talk about the importance of CUT LOSS. Haha.





TEH

No comments: