Thursday, January 26, 2017

Vlog : How I get out of DEBT?


Question : How do I get out of debt?

This will be a start of questions ... as I m going thru an e-mail interview.

I can't remember the exact amount of my debt in year 2009, the peak of my debt-ridden situation.

Credit-cards : RM15k ... max there, I guess.

AIA insurance : RM5k

Mom : RM5k

Saadiq n RHB : RM15k

So ... should be around RM40-50k in debt with monthly income less than RM5k. One could not breathe by month-end ... when we have bills to pay and ... well, paying the minimum 5% was all I could do.

So ... I will want to share how I cleared my debt ... debt-free ... and now, start to have 'debt' again, preparing for crash.


Vlog : How I get out of debt?

Thu, Jan 26, 2017 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/418198157

   



I have shared this clip ... and very important to many to understand : GRIT. That is something I have, I guess ... PASSION and perseverance

So ...tonight, I will talk about how I got myself in debt ... and then ... out. Talk about good-bad debt.

TEH

No comments: