Friday, January 20, 2017

e-meeting : Perception




Dedicated to CharlesT@i3 ... impressive for following all my blah-blah posts. Please come to my e-meeting ... you are cordially invited. e-mail me at cpteh@yahoo.com if you could not make it tonight ... as i would suit to your convinience ... those see him around i3, do inform him that he is invited to my e-meeting and we could chat to be friend!!

Tonight's e-meeting came from today's chatbox ... someone asked me why KESM up so much but not over-valued? my answer is short : PERCEPTION.

So ... i want to elaborate on why PERCEPTION is everything in investment/trading ... and in general, our lives.

e-meeting : Perception

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 10:30 PM - 11:30 PM

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/803145693

Hope CharlesT is reading this line (I know you are la ... just come to my e-meeting la, wat's up?)

TEH
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free) +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 803-145-693

More phone numbers
 



No comments: