Tuesday, January 03, 2017

2017 1st Day of trading



Good morning ... drew with low-team, again.

9.20am now ... KLCI down 8 points, to start with first day of trading.


APM : Adding APM in my watch list ... given recently as IoT related theme play.

Created a watch-list for IoT related ... and will monitor from here.

2.40pm : KLCI at 1633, minus 8.7points. DOW futures surging 100points ...welcoming 2017.

AirAsia : At 2.33 ... sold half, keep half to see closing.


PBBank : The best stock around ... I went to PBBank today to renew my card and also to close my dormant trading account.

Marketing : Today is the first day of working ... going to have a lengthy meeting regarding our home-schooling as we have NOT been 'marketing' much yet ... so, need to focus on MARKETING part. Any good marketing personnel who wish to work part-time helping me to promote/market my tuition-center? You may contact me directly for a coffee-chat.

Back to work ... will write again.

TEH

No comments: