Friday, November 18, 2016

1980s-1990s songs


Those were the time when I enjoyed songs most ... yeah, my earphone(a very cheap one, indeed) will always be on. I m in my own world and seldom talked. I am an introvert ... still is.

It is almost 2.30am ... will add many more. I think I could list out 200 songs easily ... choosing only one from each singer/group.

Alphaville - Forever Young




The Bangles - Eternal Flame



Berlin - Take My Breath Away




Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart


Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time



Duran Duran - Come Undone



Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams




Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy



Foreigner - I want to know what love is



Janet Jackson - If



Lionel Richie - Hello




Madonna - Frozen



Michael Jackson - Bad



Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain



Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul




Nik Kershaw - The Riddle




Paula Abdul - Straight Up



Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin




Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise



Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody



Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting




Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up



Roxette - Listen To Your Heart




Tears for Fears - Shout



Wham - Careless Whisper



Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time




----to be continued ---- 2.55am. night

TEH

No comments: