Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boring Tuesday


1pm : KLCI down 1.71 points ... now lunch time. FCPO up 104 points yesterday and I missed the short this morning, hesitated.

Went to Proton service center this morning ... they provide Nasi-Lemak and White-coffee for breakfast. Not bad ...


It is calm ... before the storm. Everyone anxious about US election ... and staying sideway is a good choice. Nothing much on mind ...

I have our weekly e-meeting ... less participants as no trading much. When KLCI going to correct ar? Boring leh ....


So bored that ... I was free to share the chart of Cup-n-Handle. haha ... so, we were discussing cup-n-handle formed in JTiasa? Then ... I checked JTiasa chart ... mana ada C&H? It looks more like rising-wedge for me, for be careful with buying JTiasa at the moment.

Now waiting for a class ... then, go back home to nap. Move away from monitor ... avoiding over-trading.

Time to read ...

TEH



No comments: