Saturday, September 03, 2016

e-meeting : Knowledge and Expriences


As some of them said they missed the e-meeting due to last minute kinda inform (I m a natural impromptu person ... like spontaneous kinda talk ) ... here, I scheduled an e-meeting tmr night. But, I want to talk about MINDSET of investors and traders.

Topic : Cheap Mindset

Please join my meeting, Sunday, 4 September, 2016 at 9:00 PM

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/814123853


Meeting ID: 814-123-853

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is difficult to PLAN ahead the e-meeting... as I do things depending on MOOD ... energy level (motivated or not) ... and I m having more e-meeting to reach out to many blur-blur newbies (being brain-washed on how easy to profit from markets) ... can help, I help. Cannot reach them ... too bad.

Ok ... time for my lunch ... and another class, before outing with family!

TEH

No comments: