Saturday, August 13, 2016

KLCI chart




KLCI heading to resistance 1700, with RSI @ 63.9 ... so, time to SELL and reduce again. Next resistance at 1725 (SELL all point if RSI above 75)

Today is Saturday ... I have long-day of classes from 10am to 4pm. So, it is a ful-day of work for me, tho I do prefer to rest and just stay here ... blogging. In a way, I m glad I have many classes, feeling appreciative.

Trading : To teach trading ... in personal manner (per hour basis), I m giving tuition for trading! Yes ... I will occupy my Sundays or nights for that!! Work-hard ... #2 : bullet accumulation in progress. I got a call from a person, asking for personal teaching her and friend TRADING and INVESTMENT. So ...lets the ball-rolling and I accepted the challenge.

Time to read some news and classes.

Have a nice weekend.

TEH







No comments: