Thursday, June 30, 2016

KLCI back at 1650 level

Mornin to DOW V-shape recovery caught me buy surprise. Shorted DOW yesterday and in paperloss now. Didn't expect such a sharp rebound ...

In KLCI, we see many stocks making recoveries and moves too ...



SKPetrol : Fantastic ... as I sold at above 1.35, it dived to 1.29 low ... now at 1.48 ... wow. more than 10% rebound ... a mere window-dressing?

When market sentiments improve ... we shall see many showing rebound but we will be thinking if it is sustainable?

After sold off many before Brexit risk, I m giving the V-shape rebound a miss. Yes, time to stay patient ... wait for that sharp correction. Recent Brexit DID NOT shake KLCI much ... so, I dislike the current 'support' by local funds ...

Going to take break today and focus in my tuition.

Have a nice trading day.

TEH

2 comments:

cs said...

I think the Brexit didn't shake the KLCI at all. I was stunt to see how little damage it made to KLCI, It is truly difficult to find good stock with good value to invest in looking at the storm coming soon. What kind of counter are you looking at to enter? I am trying to find beaten and forgotten company with good prospect. I think there are some in the property and plantation sector at the moment. Since they have been under the radar for awhile, I think we can still find some good entry point and we can average down once the bear hit.What do you think?

anonymax said...

bought skpetrol at 1.42...do u think it will reach the 1.53 resistance?