Sunday, March 20, 2016

cohort-19 : Trading Workshop (next Sunday)



Sunday ... just came back from classes!! I m supposed to attend some talks/seminars but due to exams nearing, students needing extra tuition classes ... and have to skip the talks.

Anyway ... wanting to 'promote' my cohort-19 which is planned NEXT SUNDAY (27th Mac) as next week onwards, I will be a little free (students going for their trial exams) ... so, I will be preparing for my coming trading-workshop!!

cohort-19 : Sunday 9am to 6pm.

Topic : basic of trading using charts ... trading-plan and management of risk/money.

contact : 012-821 0129 or cpteh@yahoo.com

This is for those who wish to learn basic of charting.

Today I read an ebook which I bought yesterday about trend-trading. The term is LONG TAIL stocks/markets.

I m checking on these and making myself have that understanding and will like to share it 'online' in an e-meeting with those in the tratles-page : https://www.facebook.com/tratles/ 

The link will be sent there.

Time to reflect on my trades and notes for the preparation for market-crash(sharing them with those coming for next week workshop!)

See ya.

TEH

No comments: