Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Last Call : e-learning


KLCI : Formed a hammer yesterday and I have a long e-meeting last night checking on many charts with trading members. I started to buy yesterday and on buying-spree today. Longed FKLI yesterday is doing very well now. If you are interested, join me in my stock-watch group (one may trial for a month)

Attention : I am going to start a new batch of e-learning (of basic technical analysis) as cheap/affordable rate. One needs to have the passion to learn ... about real "live" trading!!

Teaching mode : online e-meeting

Day : Every Wednesday

Time : 9pm to 10.30pm

Duration : 5 months (4 x 5 = 20 sessions)

Contact : cpteh@yahoo.com or 012-821 0129

Hope ore will want to learn how to trade well. And yes ... one does not learn from few hours/days for workshop costing thousands of ringgit (don't kid yourself) ... but to go thru 5 long months with me, asking questions about trading!! That is the best way of real-live learning to trade, understand?

By the way, I was a teacher ... so, I do understand 'education' on how we all learn best. It is not whatever being shouted out there!! Be real ... welcome to real trading.

Hope to hear from more.

TEH

No comments: