Sunday, November 08, 2015

Book Sharing Tonight


Click the below link to join my book-sharing group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/906008679474837/

Tonight I will have a book-sharing session ... "8 to be Great" by Richard At John.

The topic I have selected for tonight's sharing is WORK.

Time : 9pm to 10.30pm

1. Please join my meeting, Sunday, 8 November, 2015 at 8:45 PM Malay Peninsula Standard Time.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/116332445

2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Meeting ID: 116-332-445

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Install : GoToMeeting apps if one is using the mobile-devices.

I will speak about HOW I have worked very hard on my goals to be the best Math-students, Math lecturer ... how I worked hard to learn trading ... and how I am working hard to establish myself as a good trader and a biz-person.

I am going to "JUST DO IT" and show why the chapter 2 :WORK ... is important to be a success in anything we are doing.

8 traits : 1st is PASSION which I have shared 2 months ago ...



Tonight is trait #2 : WORK.

See all if you want to hear my 'stories' about my works.

TEH

No comments: