Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

GRIT : Passion and Perseverance




Never give up! It's more than just a platitude. In her extensive research, psychologist Angela Lee Duckworth found that more than IQ or talent or any other factor, the #1 predictor of a person's success is their unflagging commitment to a long-term goal... in other words, their grit. Find out why...




This is for those who wish to stay long in markets ... be successfully in trading or anything in our lives.

GRIT : Passion and Perseverance

Day-in day-out ... for years ... I will want to write more about this as I could related that well. I used to blog in daily basis ... questioning my trades, checking on all needed to learn(what i thought then, but now I knew much more ... many silly things I tried).

Listen and save it. Re-listen until you could understand the characteristics of successful people. If we want easy way out(like using some computer-software, believing they will trade well for us?) ... we will never be able to improve.

Just for sharing purposes.

TEH

No comments: