Sunday, April 14, 2013

但愿 by 巫启贤



Eric Moo : Ai Na Me Chung



远远的天敞开一扇门 
听我心愿一声声
悠悠的歌唱出情意深 
缓缓随清风飞昇

遥遥的梦亮起一盏灯 
暖暖赶路夜归人
忧忧的心不会再苦闷 
化成热泪一阵阵

但愿人生没有淒冷 
但愿平安一程又一程
但愿梦想都成真 
但愿情人不离分 
但愿世上疾苦不长存
但愿人间没有伤痕 
但愿人间还留一点真
但愿人间没有恨 
但愿人间没纷争 
但愿人间快乐到永恒

As far as the day to open a door to listen to my wish cries
Long period of singing a deep affection slowly with the breeze soaring
On a distant dream light warm hurry
Hell on Frisco Bay The Youyou heart no longer depressed into tears waves

I hope life is not bleak
Hopefully peace another one-way process
I hope dreams come true
I hope lovers will be part
I hope the world's sufferings will not last
I hope the world does not scars
Hopefully earth to stay a little true
I hope the world does not hate
I wish the world did not dispute
Hopefully earth happy to eternity


Google translate : Not so right. Will check later.

TEH

No comments: