Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Election fear

It is Tuesday ... to busy to write or check markets. Well, KLCI dropping 4 points, closed for lunch.

e-stock analysis : I had a meetin last night after a week off due to CNY. Well, I m sharing with this group(who was my e-tratles last year) sectors by sectors ... some of the stocks we should be placing in our 'shopping list'. As most retailers are sidelined, we need to check at what level we should be buying into and what stocks have the great potential, minus-ing the great risk too.

5pm : KLCI closed 5 points lower.

Nothing working in my mind except few clips which showing man could be great.




Have a great day.

TEH

1 comment:

Remnant 888 said...

Pak Mie has my highest regard...
Nothing seems to stop him...
Worthy of your monetary support..

Have a healthy wealthy and happy New Year...