Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Bear Day ... more to come?

It is lunch hour ... KLCI dropping 15 points.

TM : Going below RM5.30 ... I was watching at RM5.50 level but not buying anything ahead of CNY and GE. I have traded Axiata when KLCI dropped 40points, bought at Rm6.15 and sold at RM6.45 ... well, Axiata back to RM6.15 today. I found that the risk is too high currently for the technical rebound.

MRCB : Hit 1.22 low today ... so, still holding to UMNO-linked counters? The risk of GE is very clear.

So, I have cleared all my stocks ... ahead of that, and moving more funds into FKLI.

If you check the pulse of market ... you can't find much there ... it is quiet ahead of CNY holiday.

It is at 1618 now ... HSI dropped 500points yesterday ....

Off for lunch ... and more classes.

Well ... we do not need mom's day ... or CNY to be tell our mom(moms to me) that we do appreciate them. It is internal ... not the expression thru normal-chat ... it is love of parents ... un-conditional that touch our lives and heart.

Enjoy this project --- and do go home. Spread loves around.



TEH

No comments: