Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stay positive

I woke up 4.30am today ... too many things in mind ... to be done. Coping is not easy ... but I will try ...

Recently, two 'emotional' events happened ... the first one is an ex-student of mine passed away(due to cancer) and she is only 23-24? Yeah ... I felt so sad ... and I was down. Remembering many of her course-mates ... and I was teaching this batch, about 4-5 years ago ... it is nice to re-call some of them ... and my ex-school in Sabah. As human, we dislike 'death' ... we naturally feel sad if there are such events ...

Personal issue ... We brought our girl to hospital for check-up, and ... spent hours there. Due to learning dis-ability, I have to send my girl to 'special' school ... and applying for 'OKU' card. No parents want to send their kids to 'special' school ... tho in our heart, they are always special. Well, it takes some time for us to accept set-backs in our lives. We could only hope ... and pray.

I am still very busy ... and need to pause a while from writing here. I am still learning how to use my tratles.net. Change is always challenging ... coping could be stressful ... but lives go on ... for a better, for sure.

BE POSITIVE

Maintaining the positive attitudes.

have a nice day.

TEH

7 comments:

Mak Hon said...

Yeah stay positive !! To me, u r a strong and brave husband/father." A good sailor is trained from a rough sea." -- Kinrara --

susu said...

What are the "special" school? I also have a son with learning disbility and he will start Std One next year and I foresee he will have difficult time as ha has ADHD

Kin Man said...

You are a source of inspiration to me Mr CP Teh. In life and in trading.

Remnant 888 said...

Hope all things nice for your family and friends always.
Love always...

Newbie said...

Stay strong and all the best to you.

God bless you and your family. :)

Fa Cai said...

My daughter is a special kid, now by right should be in Std 2, is attend home schooling.

CPTEH said...

Thanks everyone for nice words. Appreciate that. Will always be strong. Thanks