Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

KLCI rebounds, as expected?

It is really a maniac Monday ... crazy!!

KLCI up 11points, I am too busy to check. Axiata up above RM6 but others lagging ... TM still hanging RM6.50 ... Maxis is interesting(can buy leh ... can?).

AirAsia : I have gave my opinions to my whole group to avoid(given 7 reasons!!) and do not grab at support 2.80 ... broken on Friday, touched 2.71 this morning. I was sharing with my tratles(cohort-8) last Saturday ... and stating that I will like AirAsia at RM1.50 ... yes, not RM2.50 leh. Well, support at RM2.35 and we shall check her when its going below RM2.60? Alert me.

WCT : ex- and still up ... the WCT-wb from 0.20 to 0.40 now ... that is double the amount. Flip that 10 times, Rm1k turning into RM1mil?

Astro : Reaching RM3 target, given at RM2.70 ... it is a sell to me. Astro in news ... The Star. Sell on news?

TWS : Worth watching ...

Will try to write tonight ... tho I am very tired now. Got to run for another 3 hours class!!

TEH

No comments: