Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

KLCI at new HIGH




Charity Drive : This morning I was busy ... with a tratle(EL) helping, to buy items and to send them to a Charity home. We spent about RM2.7k buying items the house needed. It could last them few months, I hope. Well, this is my X-mas charity-drive ... and supported by many of our tratles, to be able to collect RM3k in short 2-weeks time. I was too busy to 'promote' to many ... but I do think, it is the thoughts and the heart counts, not the amount we give. Anyway, more of these drive to come ... no matter how busy or tired I am. Yes, I have written about my desire to donate to charity-homes. I do hope to create a foundation or a charity-fund in future.

Thanks tratles for being supportive to my 'personal' cause. I do appreciate it a lot ... to know, I have contributed ... in very small manner. Thanks.



KLCI : At new high ... what can I say? RSI breaching 70 again ... 1680 breached. 1700 level next?

As this may be one of last posts about stocks, I hope i3-admin will transfer my cpteh.blogspot.com to www.tratles.net ... as my blah-blah writings will be still in this blog, but all the stocks, charts analysis will be at my new site ... moving to be a little professional about my writings(LOL).

To my blog readers, supporters and even critics ... thanks alot. I would not be motivated to improve further and pushing myself to limits without much of external motivations.

Again ... new year is nearer ... live positively. Stay with positive people(like me. haha) ... and remain focus in our trades. Ignore noises ... while we continue to acquire knowledge.

TEH


No comments: