Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

KLCI to rebound

DOW shot up 100+ points on Friday ... that may give a relief to our KLCI ... and boosting the sentiment.

Yesterday was nice ... being able to treat my 3 aunties a nice dinner, and that is the first time in my life!! Yeah ... all very proud now ... and finally, I am no longer in debts, no longer complaining that I am financially tight. I seldom use money much, but seeing smiles in your loved ones worth more than the money spent.

GenM : Some grabbed at RM3.38-RM3.40, it is RM3.50 ... and selling should be RM3.60.

KLCI : I heard that UEMLand, MHB(diving now) and Armada will be taken out soon? They will be replaced by SKPetrol, Astro and YYY. Can't remember ... didnt have the time to read much ... how will these affect the KLCI?




9.30 pm : KLCI closed 6 points lower ... ouch. RSI at 21 now. How low could it go? 1600?

e-tratles : Those who are not staying in Klang Valley(other states) and wish to join my e-learning, please contact me at cpteh@yahoo.com I will be starting a new batch in JAN2013. Thanks.

TEH



No comments: