Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

KNM : Right Issues that ain't right




KNM : I did not follow the latest development of this stock as it fails fundamentally years ago. I could only advise novices not to move into such empty and speculative counters, but we need to read more of the fundamentals of stocks before we want to place them in our stock-list.


The chart tells it all ... the two HUGE volume shown more distributions by big-players while those stuck inside her ... that might be the last chance to exit KNM. When it retraced, I saw a gap-up there. I suspect they were playing on Borsig listing in SGX news. Well, as I said ... I do not read about KNM as she is not in my stock list.

KNM-or is trading now, will any investors subscribe to the rights? I don't know too much about it. I just know that it will continue to bleed ...

Good luck to KNM holders.

TEH

No comments: