Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stock Watch

Alam

BStead : RSI 58.5. So, resistance at RM6 been tested a few times. Can it be broken soon?

Dialog

DRBHcom

E&O

Genting

HapSeng

HuaYang

Kencana : RSI at 50. 1G seen. Support at 2.66 at the moment, O&G will be in play, so it could test RM2.88 again. Watching to consider her cd.

KPJ : RSI at 52. At RM4 level. Nice chart forming, can watch and grab its wa. Being mentioned in The Edge(again?).

MahSing

MEGB

MPHB

Naim

PChem

Sapcres

SPSetia : RSI 46.4, 4 black-candle sticks. At 20MA. Looking at RM4.05 level.

UEMLand

WCT

YTLand


My Warrants

DRBHcom-cd
: WIth POS news out, will that be positive to DRB? Will like to sell her off tmr.

Masteel-wa : RSI 58. If the current news didnt move it to rebound, I will be out. Masteel nicely supported at RM1.36.

MPHB-cd : Hope I hv holding power as I believe it could go higher than 3.05 level.

PChem-ca : This is the only O&G counter I am holding. Still at cost price. Thinking of Sapcres or Kencana.

Taann-ca : RSI 63. See if I could tahan her. At 6.65 now, resistance at RM7. Sell at RM7 or RSI 70? Bought at 0.22&0.225, at 0.24 now.


TEH

No comments: