Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

LionInd : Rebounded to 1.65. Indicators shown a possible of rebound. Resistance at 1.78. RSI at 25 la. BUY.

DOW up 124 points and HSI up almost 400 points. Yes, bullish-sentiment is back!! Hope to register a few more profitable trades to cover Feb's losses.

Market has been cautiously trading upward, actually. So, I do believe(and many do too) that it is about time to BUY into your fav stocks as many climbing higher again. Yup, I m back into buying spree after the cut-cut-cut weeks ago. It has been 3 consecutive good profit-trading. I may continue to trade and quick punt into those moving call-warrants, moving back into warrants and topping up my UEMLand and YTLLand. I might want to grab LionInd too.

Yes, I am STILL in bull-camp and I do think it is a matter of time the unrest in Arab will be put to rest, while crude-oil price to stablise at USD90 level.

9.05 am : Nice moves from YTLLand and UEMLand. Topping up at 1.60 for YTLLand is good so far. At 1.74 now.

9.40 am : MahSing down. MS-cb at 0.32, my purchase level.

Dialog-cc : Grabbed at 0.145. Queue 0.140.

MHB-ce : Hmm ... nice move too. Should I add more?

9.55 am : Whacked more Dialog-cc at 0.150 and 0.155.

10.45 am : Cleared all DRB-cc at 0.455 done. Wow ... MHB-ce and Dialog-cc are doing well. Will clear MS-cb and PChem soon for profits again. SPSetia-wb still moving well.

PChem-ca : Cleared at 0.350 done. Good.

MudaJaya-cd : This 'tips' is given by PT. Haha. Punted into her at 0.09. 0.085 not done.

DRB-cc : Help ... it is still moving!! Buy back fast!! Done at 0.470. Haha.

2.10 pm : KLCI up 6.50 points. Is the rebound temporarily or are we seeing a reversal now? I m not going to time the market in such volatile market. What I know is ... TAKE PROFITS and run. I have been doing that since last Thu/Fri. Today I do register another good profits from DRB-cc(cleared) and PChem-ca(cleared). At the moment, I am holding to Dialog-cc which I bought in the morning(in the midst of my VERY busy back-to-back classes!!) and it has moved up substantially. Yes, I might clear Dialog-cc before market closing for good profits here.

While I am still holding to MHB-ce(which I hv cut-loss hugely half of her when she dived), I am grabbing a new CW today ... welcoming MudaJaya-cd. Welcoming back Kencana-cc which I grabbed this morning too at 0.485. I was 'late' as my lower queues not done, I grabbed on market-price.

It is O&G story again ... do read about it.


I have cleared my DRB-cc game ... it is over for her. Still holding to half of the mommy bought at 1.85(sold hald at 1.93 to move more into baby cc).

4.55 pm : KLCI up 6 points. I cleared most of my positions!! Most done!!

MahSing-cb : Cleared all at 0.335.

Dialog-cc : Cleared all at 0.175

MudaJaya-cd : Cleared hald at 0.095 done. Positions at 0.10 not done.

PChem-ca : Cleared at 0.350.

DRB-cc : Done few day-trades on her as she moves higher. Good. Left 5k units only at 0.475 average.

A good profit-taking day. 4 consecutive days and today's the best so far. Need to check on my GREED meter if it is escalating higher now ...

Badminton : I am off for my badminton game tonight, friendly between lecturers and students. Lecturers like me sure lose ... just for fun of it and it is FREE, ok? Hehe.

TEH

No comments: