Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

9.30 am : KLCI in RED.

DRB-cc : Cleared half at 0.39 done. Yes, I m punting in a very short-term as it is very volatile, I mean the market. So, short contra-trades for some dinners. Queueing to clear all at 0.40 not done yet. I will clear her before market closing, if 0.40 is not done later.

11.35 am : KLCI 7.75 points down. That is how volatile in markets these days, up and down in a very volatile pace.

YH : I am glad you did not blame me for your losses. Yes, I have to let you all to experience the markets - the UP and the DOWN. Especially the down. Lessons are IMPORTANT and to jot it down so that we will not do the similar mistakes again. We are human, I done many mistakes in my trading, and continue to do some similar mistakes!! So, I am just a learner too ...

Yet, if we learn a strategy ... apply it and be patient ... yes, lots of doses of PATIENCE, we will succeed. I always believe in learning. And learning from experiences is the best. No one could teach anyone that!!

1.25 pm : KLCI down 8.88 points. Nice number again.

7.30 pm : Just had dinner at home - nice. Tired.

DRBHcom : Sold off DRB-cc at 0.39 and 0.38 done. Grabbed mommy at 1.85 done. Yup, grabbed hugely due to the good news.

9.30 pm : KLCI at 1511 again.

Top Loser's

1. MudaJaya
2. TWS
3. SEG-wa
4. Harta
5. Naim
6. Proton
7. WCT
8. Faber
9. IJM-wc
10. IJMLand

Proton : Still stalking her, closed at 3.18. Looking at RM3.08? RSI at 10.2. Ridiculous. Must be dare to be stupid enough to BUY. Yes, technical rebound ... but might be short.


TEH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buying DRB just because of good news? where's the technical basis of that? It should be rather buy on rumours, sell on news, don't you think?