Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

4.50 pm : Just came back from classes - 7 hours since 8am. I do make a point not to teach on Sundays as that will be the only day I spent with my family. I am working most of the time.


Later tonight I will have a discussion with my turtles on their trades - a reflection on what they learn, what they read and what they ACTUALLY did.

Quote : Theories without practice is EMPTY. Practise without theory is BLIND.

So, what is in store for them tonight?

Session One : Sharing of expereinces - learning from each other's mistakes.

Session Two : Rebalancing our portfolio - cut-loss, hold or buy more?

I will be too tired after the discussion. I will use LionInd and Proton as example of discussion.

till then, have a nice weekend ahead. Dont worry about market, ok?

TEH

2 comments:

gt said...

Waaaa Teh now you train new investors, superb.. btw what happen to your chat box? Keep up the good work bro..

yenhim said...

I m a'turtle' testing the water!! Swim title swim!! This is exciting man yieeah hoooo... :-)