Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011


Tanjung Aru : A popular hang-out place in KK. Just minutes from the KK city, a stone-throw from AirAsia's airport(terminal 2). I do like bringing my baby son to play there. I like beaches and a nice enjoying pace there, having coconut-drink ... missed those days!! Imagine that I could go to beaches, playground and nice makan there EVERYDAY if I wanted to. The five star Shang-rila and Sutera Harbour hotels are located nearby too.

I will post more pictures of beautiful Sabah. Enjoy.

12.45 am : I am tired ... zzzz ...

My turtles

As I am supposed to have a meeting(casual) with my turtles, only three of them are 'free'. We went to coffee-bean for a drink. Then, we talk about losses - realised and paper - and pointing out WHY they have lost some money. No ... that is not what I taught them. I showed them slow-n-steady of buying good stocks when they are oversold, buy at support and hold. Anyway, losing money is a taboo ... something not many want to face!! Cut-loss is something not many will accept. But ...

I gave an example of how we could look into say, 5 stocks ... and as market tanking, many are in oversold region. I used Parkson, YTL, CIMB, QL and Genting as example. Say, I have these five stocks in my list, which one is a buy, which one I should wait ... One bought Parkson(at 5.30) another bought CIMB(at RM8).

5.20 pm : Went to Puchong to look at houses/apartments there. I went all the way to Putra Puchong. It is far ...

Liverpool vs ManU tonight ... arrghh ...

10.10 pm : Nice swift moves by Suarez. Liverpool two goals up. Kuyt scored.

TEH

1 comment:

Ping said...

CPTeh,

The problem with accepting a loss is that it forces us to admit we were wrong. Human beings don’t like to be wrong.