Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10.15 am : KLCI in red ... down 6 points.

HSPlant : RSI at 18, gapped down as plantation rally deemed to be over? At support 2.85.

CWs : Cut off PChem-ca and Dialog-cc which I grabbed yesterday. Indiscipline of me. Period.

10.45 am : KLCI diving ... down 14 points. Game over?

KLCI testing 1474 soon, HSI down 700++ ... something I did not see for very loooong time now. BEARISH outlook.

11 am : HSI DOWN 800 points!!

12.30 pm : Lunch time ... demolition of wealth going on. Everyone is running, including me.

HSI down 900 points!! KLCI down 17 points.

Are we still bullish? I dont know. I think that the FEAR will heighten and we will see more down side, with some short rebound. Yes, perhaps we should stay sideline and bargain-buying in weeks to come. OUCH.

5.45 pm : Glove-stocks rally. Wow.

TopGlove : At 5.34. Nice. Will clear half at 5.50 to gain my next RM500 for my aunts. This is not my stock but this simple strategy on her work well so far. Much better by my trades!!

Property stocks are battered. Time to re-look into them.

Tsunami in markets : Yes, it is such a disaster in markets ... it is still OK for those bought into good stocks but not those punters into CWs and speculative counters.

Time to move away from markets for a while, let it falls further.

Listen to nice sentimental songs by Guang Liang will help. hehe


TEH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! nikkei fell more than 10%. KLCI bollinger band breaking down!