Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stock Watch

AirAsia: AIRASIA BHD's earnings surged 835% to RM316.55 million in the fourth quarter ended Dec 31, 2010 from RM33.87 million a year ago while it was upbeat about its operations based on the current forward booking trend.

To be updated : Alam ,E&O ,Jaks ,KimLun ,Malton


MAS

Muhibah : At support too. Time to re-consider? The risk is high-la. How?



Parkson : At support ... time to collect?



WCT : At the level RM2.96 again. I remembered RM3 as it was months ago when I was using WCT as an example to show my 'turtles' on reading broker reports!! Yes, fundamentally reading those reports, what we should be looking for and such. The situations are different now - WCT's exposure in middle-east becoming a huge risk to their order-book(and future profits projected).

9.40 am : I am attending a Math-workshop for all Maths lecturer!! KLCI up this morning as it was pushed way too low yesterday but it is reversing again as that big-ego Mr Gaf decided to kill all his people there. God bless him.


1.25 pm : KLCI up 4.5 points, I saw SPSetia up today?

3.15 pm : I am having a sort-of training which would not help in my teaching of Maths!! Arrghh ... it is a two-full-day workshop and 'costing' me RM1k for my losses in my cancellation of my tuition classes!! Arrghh ...

http://www.napoleonhillassociates.com/default.php

9.10 pm : Just came from a free CNY's dinner by company. Nice.

Many rebounded today and showing signs of rebounding. KNM and AirAsia rebounded strongly today too.

KLCI at 1489.27



TEH

No comments: