Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9.55 am : KLCI is still bleeding and I am still wearing red(pink, actually as I do not expect another culling). KLCI down 8 points. GOSH!! The bull is being sacrificed.

I am going to guide my few 'loyal' students who have been diligently following my blog? But I m still struggling with my work and emotions. So, no trading for me until I get myself clear of the cloud of emotions and such. I dont even have time to check on my bleeding portfolio yet.

Is it a reversal .... no more bull? If so, SELL and cut loss now. If one is still bullish that it will recover and rebound stronger, then it is about time to buy. I am still waiting for last minute CNY shopping ... will it stablise tmr?

11.20 am : KLCI at 1517, I was telling someone last week I will like to look into FKLI when it reaches 1520 level. He said that is NOT possible and was looking at 1545 level, rather. It was un-imaginary last week that KLCI to go to 1520. Today, it is REALITY. We have in the grip of bear. That is the psychological level for me to go long on KLCI. Now ... it is time?!! FEAR factor is real ...

I have taught my students(and shared with many - yet, I do not apply much of it due to greed) this point : FEEL inside yourself, if you are in GREAT FEAR, it is time to look at the market to BUY.

Now, you see as market moving lower, MANY of those KLSE-kaki close their pc(even the number of clicks in my blog are less than 1k this whole week - I didnt write much due to my dad ailing in hospital, not due to bleeding market, ok?). Many do not FACE the bleeding market, which I still think WE SHOULD DO THE OPPOSITE.

I am liking the current so-called BEAR. I started to see many of my portfolio down more than 10%. It shows BEARISH ... also the number of oversold stocks increase each daily. Do simple scanning on it. Check on the top-30 ... you will find many with RSI below 30. So, I alerted my students who have not bought anything to consider buying ... when? Friday? Friday is a day when many traders close their positions. With such situation, those bought into markets two weeks or last week will have to close with some losses.

So, with limited bullets to shoot, arent we glad if we could be PATIENT to wait for such a huge mega-sales? Time to buy or sell? We are still seeing many SELLING, pulling the KLCI lower each time ... as I am writing, KLCI down by 10 points. Oh boy ... time to look into many charts. As I will be at hospital at night, they do not have wifi and my broadband is not broad enough over there, I could not go online. I might look into some tonight.

GenM and Tenaga are nice ... Gamuda still down. MAS is having a rough landing ... KLK lost more than RM1 now. What's next? Blue-chips no longer blue?

Taken from the edgedaily

KUALA LUMPUR: Blue chips fell again for the sixth day on Wednesday, Jan 26, on profit taking on PLANTATIONs and banks though the volume traded was thin.

The KLCI fell 9.23 points to 1,517.20 at 9.42am, off the low of 1,505. Turnover was 289 milion shares valued at RM303 million. There were 126 gainers, 309 losers and 213 stocks unchanged.

KL Kepong fell 64 sen to RM20.76 with 409,200 shares done, Batu Kawan 38 sen to RM16.20, Tradewinds Plantations 13 sen to RM2,95 and PPB 12 sen to RM16.98.

DiGi lost 48 sen with 13,800 shares done while Guinness Anchor shed 25 sen to RM9.20 and HL Bank 21 sen to RM9.20.

Analysts said the local market, especially key blue chips with high foreign holdings, may have seen oversold conditions and they expect the market to regain its strength as there is still a lot of liquidity in the system.

They said for Malaysia, there is buying opportunity for oversold counters and plantations still offer upside based on the firmer crude palm oil prices.

They said the recent profit taking by foreign funds is due to risk aversion about monetary tightening and inflation risks.

“As for the US market, at some point in time it will stagnate but for Malaysia, everything is line for us, such as a stronger currency while the awarding of the marginal oil fields would create a sense of leadership among the oil and gas players,” said the head of a foreign research house. However, he was more cautious in the second half due to tightening liquidity measures.

TEH : I am still bullish for 1H. I m bullish on property and plantation. So, I hope I will dare enough to BUY into them soon.

2.05 pm : ALERT ... KLCI forming a hammer today. BUY.

3.20 pm : I MISSED THIS MORNING show. I checked many charts and it shown some PANIC selling by many in the morning, first half hour of trading!! I MISSED it.

Have to get back to my work, while queueing to grab more of my stocks.

猜測 光良 品冠



TEH

No comments: