Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


11.20 pm : Just came back from hospital.
DOW up a little but KLCI down 6+points. It formed a nice black hammer. See if confirmation tmr and it will be a sign of reversal. As next week is CNY, trading days cut short and many will be off. So, buying on Friday will be the best day, in my opinion.

I am tired ... please check on many of the charts of the top-30 where many with RSI below 30, for grab. GenM touched 3.19 today but rebounded. Do check on intraday chart for most of the stocks which DIVED in the first hour of trading, which I believe some panic selling occured. It is NOT easy to hold your breath when market dives in such a manner.

Night, anyway. No posting tmr or Friday as we are preparing for my father's funeral. As I said, I am OK and hope to bounce back next week. No CNY celebration for us too.

TEH

7 comments:

Imoogi said...

Hello Teh, May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead. I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.

Anonymous said...

Extending deep and heartfelt sympathy to you and your family on the passing of your late father. Take care !!

E33

Remnant 613 said...

Sorry for the loss of yr loved one. Peace love comfort and strength of God be upon all.

Anonymous said...

Heartfelt sympathy and condolence to you and your family on the passing of your late father, May he rest in peace.

snowball said...

Hi Teh,

Condolences on your father passing. Stay strong.

Snowball

MyWings said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort your tomorrow.

Wings

CP said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate that. Yup, still staying strong. I will be OK.

TEH