Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1990s : Mandarin Songs

黃安 - 新鴛鴦蝴蝶夢




1993 : Huang An - this is one nice song. 1993 is the beginning of the bull-run in KLSE. I was no where near the market, I was in my 20s and still thinking of what CDs to buy next or what movie was showing for the weekend. Imagine if I was in 1993 to 1997 with my current knowledge? Many have profitted from that 4 years of bull-run BUT many lost ALL or more during the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997-1998. It takes 4 years for stock prices to shoot so high(with ridiculous PE values) only to see these dived in such a short 1 year. So many de-listed and many more STILL holding to paper-loss. Perhaps, ignorance is a bliss. :)

Sally Yeh : 葉蒨文 - 瀟灑走一回



1991 : Nice powerful voice of Sally. Elegance best describe her. Not my fav but my beloved sis's once fav. 1991, I just graduated for a year ... teaching Physics and Maths, struggling with a 'small' salary. Investment never in mind, but to work hard to earn some money. As such, I know nothing about trades, economics and such. If you are to speak to me about the word 'inflation', I might even wonder if you are speaking about the latest song!! Haha

TEH

No comments: