Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010


IJMLand-wa : This is taken from my workspace. I wont mind sharing with many, especially CNX members as we learnt the similar things. Matter if many applying what they have learnt.

Click the chart to enlarge.

Trade one : I bought at 1.33, as it broken 1.33 resistance level, with high volume seen, first green histogram, and bullish crossover. Arent that BUY signal? Bear in mind, most have read about about the 'privitisation' rumours and buying into it. I m using MA(market analysis) here. Once SDali written about it, many followers read about it and BUY. So, technically I waited for signal. 1.33 - ENTER. At 1.58, it is EXIT. Why? Technically, red histogram with bearish candlestick shown.It gave me a good 20% profits in less than 10 days.

Trade two : Then, it went lower due to profit-taking for few days for me to stalk. ENTER again on Tuesday at average 1.58 as technically BUY signal again triggered. Broken my 1.57 resistance with high volume, 1st green histogram with bullish crossover. Oh boy, NICE. Wednesday market closed. IJMLand in new news of merger with MRCB. So, yesterday I wanted to queue to clear at 1.80 ... cancelled to 1.82 ... and cancelled again to put higher at 1.84. You wont believe that I saw the buying volume so huge in the opening, I know many LATE-comers coming in... time to sell, no question asked with such HIGH RSI. LOGICAL? It closed lower at 1.75 due to people like me - profit taking. It gave me a good 15% profits in 3 days!!

Trade three : Will there be a trade three? I m still stalking and reading this news by BTimes about SDali's posts being seen as speculating on IJMLand's stock price. I m thinking on psychological side, and using TA to trade it. I m still plotting next assault or abandon it for others. Two good trades on her in less than one month is one of my best trades!! Thanks SDali for the writings. Dinner on me.

IJMland

Shares of Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd and IJM Land Bhd perked up amid a weak broader market yesterday after a popular finance blog speculated on a possible merger.

The rise comes as retail investors have become more active in the market recently. Last month, they accounted for almost half of the volume traded.

IJM securities, namely the mother share and the warrants, were among the top 10 most-actively traded securities yesterday.

The mother shares gained 5.5 per cent, or 15 sen, to close at RM2.89, its highest in 40 months. The warrants were up by 16 sen to RM1.78, a record close.

Meanwhile, MRCB (1651), the master developer for the KL Sentral development in Brickfields, ended the day 9 sen higher at RM2.10 with more than 11 million shares traded.

The Malaysia-Finance Blogspot, under a post headlined "Does a MRCB-IJM Land merger make sense?", noted that "the word had switched from an IJM Land privatisation to a merger with MRCB. Something along the lines of a UEM Land-Sunrise deal it seems".

Early this month, UEM Land Holdings Bhd launched a RM1.4 billion conditional takeover offer for Sunrise Bhd.

But the price gains also indicate that financial-based blogs are becoming more influential, at least among the smaller retail investors.

Last month, another blog said that MMC Corp Bhd had made a bid to take over the UEM Group. MMC shares rose to a 27-month high on October 5 after it confirmed interest in UEM.

Jupiter Securities head of research Pong Teng Siew said financial blogs are increasingly gaining momentum in the marketplace due to renewed retail interest in equities.
TEH : Dont worry about my blog, Mr Pong. I m just an uncle talking rubbish and rojak. My reader-space is still small and they get burnt many times following my buyings. So, those have 'bad' experiences will not follow my writings la. Hehe.

Taken from btimes.com.my

No comments: