Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

One Hit Wonder(that I like - too many of them!!)

Bad Day by Daniel Powter



Don't worry, Be happy by Bobby Mcferrin



Buses And Trains by Bachelor Girl




Hey Mom
Why didn't you tell me
Why didn't you teach me a thing or two
You just let me go
Out into the World
You never thought to share what you knew

So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again

Hey Mom
Why didn't you warn me
Coz about boys is something i should have known
They`re like chocolate cake
Like cigarettes
I know they're bad for me
But I just can't leave 'em alone

So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again

(AND I WALKED)UNDER A BUS
I GOT HIT BY A TRAIN
AND IT FEELT SO GOOD
AND I WANNA DO IT AGAIN
WANNA DO IT AGAIN
*HEY EY IEEY*
(WANNA DO IT)
Oh, felt so good

Hey Mom
Since we're talking
What was it like when you were young
Has the world changed
Or is it still the same
A man can kill and still be the sweetest thing.

So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good

So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again
I want to do it again



Our House by Madness




Lean On Me by CLUB NOUVEAU




Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden



I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I've got nothing to do
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving to fast, I'm driving to far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder

I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin' around
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree

Sing
Da da da da da di rub da
da ra ra ra di rub da
da ra ra ra du rub da
dab di di dum

I'm sitting here I missed the part
I'd like to go out taking a shawl?
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired put myself into bed
Well nothing ever happens

And I wonder

Isolation
Is not good for me
Isolation
I don't want to sit on a lemon tree

I'm stepping around in the desert of joy
Maybe any how I'll get another toy
And everything will happen
And you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down(aaaaaaaahhhh aaaahhh)
I'm turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin' around (aaaaaahhh aaaaahhhh)
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree

And I wonder, wonder
I wonder how (aaaahhh aaaahh)
I wonder why (aaaahhh aaaahh)
Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky
And all that I can see (dub dub dub)
And all that I can see
Dub Dub Dub
And all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon tree.




Bitch by Meredith Brooks



I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one
Chorus:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Chorus

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Chorus

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way



TEH

No comments: