Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

DOW up a little but still staying below 11,000 level. Gold going to 1350 and crude oil at 83 level now. These are new highs ... crude oil at USD100 soon? Then, buy oil-stocks!!

Trade : WCT-wb vs Supermax

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi



"Paparazzi"

We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic, oh

Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I-

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Papa-Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi

I'll be your girl backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rockstar in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and return
My lashes are dry - purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price
Loving you is Cherry Pie
'Cause you know that baby I
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

Real good, We're dancing in the studio
Snap-snap, to that shit on the radio
Don't stop, for anyone
We're plastic but we still have fun

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi


9.20 am : KLCI is flat

IJMLand-wa : In red after days of shooting high(after I sold her off!!) and now going below 1.20.

JCY : At 0.96, failed to rebound from the point I bought into it. So, I might cut it off and wait again or focus in what I hv in hand.

EAH : My only queue to buy, at 0.545 as planned.

9.25 am : Clear-off JCY at 0.96 for small loss.

Supermax-ca : Sold part of it at 0.125.

10.25 am : Supermax going below 4.20.

For entertainment - Biiiig boobs on TV. What is happening to this world? What's next?




11.30 am : KLCI still down by 1 point, CIMB still flat buut MMC down at 3.10 level now. Will wait for RM3 and below, if possible.

3.10 pm : KLCI down 3 points. CIMB stands still ... JCY below 0.95, I sold it this morning as I hv been observing its weakness to rebound. So, cut loss when it is small. Supermax in RED. When I sold at 4.20, i was 'UN-lucky" as it went to 4.27 but today someone might say I m 'Lucky" to escape at 4.20. Such MENTALITY should not be in our trading. Take it as it is ... WE DO NOT KNOW the market next moves. We THINK in term of probability. If JCY with higher chances of retracing than shooting higher, will you hold, top-up or sell? At times, it is at th split of seconds.

If we could ACCEPT the nature of markets and individual characteristics of a particular stock, then we could spare ourselves from the agony of the 'pain' of missing a trade, or cutting off our losses.

3.50 pm : CIMB ... excuse me, someone just sold 300,000 units of CIMB at RM8.15 each. How much is that? Nope, it is not me.

4.40 pm : UEMLand is moving .... UEM-cc up 10%.

TEH

1 comment:

takeiteasy said...

No wonder Germany is the only Eurozone state that is doing relatively well ahead of its other member states. Their citizens have so much talent and "BIG" assets to support and push their economy. Imagine the judges can "help" themselves on the contestant. I never thought they could use their ASSET to smash watermelon, thump on the table, break wooden rods ...?? In the end they are so proud of their ASSETS.