Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DOW managed to rebound and closed slightly higher, but A123 did not. Ut closed at 8.81.

GPacket is shooting higher AFTER I cleared it yesterday? Well, it happens ...

10.35 am : I m not feeling so well again. Anyway, KLCI is feeling good, up 7 points!!

Hai-O : Trimming my positions as it is not moving.

Support : Clearing it as 1.53 as it is not moving. Yes, it might shoot up tmr after I cleared it, I know.

11.10 am : Sold some Hai-O at 3.71. Bought MyEg at 0.845 as I was eyeing it yesterday when I cleared GPacket. Technically MyEg showing a bullish crossover in its MACD yesterday!

TopGlove : It went up to RM7 just now, but back to red region, at 6.88 now.

BJCorp : Still in red, at 1.12 now.

11.30 am : KLCI still up 7 points but Topglove at 6.82 now. This downturn will take some time and I will hope I m patient enough to wait ...

12.15 pm : MyEg done at 0.840. Well, it is at new high(resistance now). We were taught to buy at support, sell at resistance. Isnt it 'stupid' of me to buy it at resistance? Note that what we learnt and what we do may be different!!

Karyn White - Superwoman



Five for fighting - Superman



I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd:but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed:but won't you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away:away from me
It's all right:You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy:or anything:

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

It's not easy to be me.

Service Apartment

There is a new service apartment to be completed in Sept 2010 soon nearby my working place. It is sold-out and very expensive RM450psf, I think. So, I decent 1000sf will cost me RM450k which I cant afford. The smaller units will cost no less than RM300k. So, I m calling the agent to rent a unit, instead. The rental will be ranging from RM1500 - RM1800.

Current I m renting an apartment which needs 10 minutes drive IF no jam. Well, it certainly jam in USJ(ultra-super jam) here. So, as it is walking distance, I could safe my time ... by walking to work!!

The idea is ... I need a place for my home tuition and my current place is too far away from the center. By moving to the center, I could certainly easier to 'market' myself, being in better position/location. With that, I could give tuition at nights too!! Currently I could only give tuition after work, that is 4pm-6pm. With just two extra tuition classes at night, I could cover the rental. I could even rent out a room. It sounds 'ideal' but I m still considering it.

With exams in Oct/Nov ... I need to decide soon. And to establish myself here as a good tutor, I need to be more agrressive in marketing myself. Isnt that my plans last year before I decided to move bakc to KL? I m talking to myself now, actually.

Marketing myself : This is an area I may not good in. If you have a good product to sell, you need a good marketing strategy too. This world is talking about packaging ... people dont really know the product just yet, but if the packaging is to their taste, they might buy into it and then only to discover if the product is good or otherwise. I know I m good in Maths and teaching Maths. I was known before I flew off to KK, and then established myself well in KK too. Can I do it again BETTER this time?

I m doing the ground-work for the past 6 months being in SJ here. I m going into second phase of my plans. There are a lot of work but to make my plans realised, I have to keep up with the pace. Sometimes, I wonder if I over-worked as I have been not feeling so well for a week now. I dont cancel a class of even take MC. I just need to rest ...

Also, I need a blog to write all these thoughts of mine instead of using my trading blog but ... I m helpless. I m so-so tied down!! I wont have time to reply e-mails or comments here(sorry). I m mentally tired, actually.

So, I m going to take a good rest ... will off my pc till Friday, then.

No postings tmr <--- like announcing that there is no newspaper tmr. Haha.

zzzzzzzzzzzz ....

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty ---> very nice.




TEH

1 comment:

west said...

where is the new apartment ar??