Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Give Thanks



I appreciate life more each day as I m growing older ... heartful thanks to Lord. Thanks Lord, for your gracefulness that I have abundance. Thanks Lord, for your forgiving heart towards my sins and overlook my weaknesses.

I may not be officially a Christian but I always feel that we should pray sincerely. We should feel HIS love, without restrictions. I may not pray as often as I should ... but I believe HE knows all what we are doing, internally and externally.

Lord, thanks for the strength and knowing that YOU cared, I m humbled.

For you Lord, I give thanks.

Amen.

TEH

1 comment:

joeyy132 said...

Hi Teh,

I am new to your blog and noticed that you trade based on technicals. Are you using strategies from Chartnexus or its based on your own strategy?