Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

DOW was down almost 100 points in a very volatile trading day in US. Uncertainty is still there ... as I m not holding to any(and no intention to buy any), nothing much to say here.

So, I will take a break from my daily BS.

9.20 am : KLCI up 3 points and Lion's counters in play.

9.35 am : I m doing some 'homework' on CNOOC, my first oil counter to close in.

CNOOC in news

Bloomberg - 19th April 2009 : (0883 HK): China’s biggest offshore energy explorer ruled out overseas takeovers during the global economic slowdown because rising protectionism was making foreign acquisitions too difficult. Cnooc will instead concentrate on joint ventures and partnerships overseas if projects are found which add value to the company, Chairman Fu Chengyu said. The stock climbed 4.8 percent to HK$9.20.

FA : 1. ROE above 25, 2. PE below 10, 3. High DY 4. Lower Debt 5. Cash +

Good fundamental counter : STALK.

3.35 pm : Time to clear LionInd if you bought in the morning. Queue-ing at 1.04. *psst* Of coz I did NOT buy LionInd.

4.00 pm : KLCI up 5.6 points to be at 974.

6.10 pm : KLCI up 10 points. We are nearing 1000 points!! Yippee .. the bull is back. Whether the bull is back or not, I simply want to be a part of it.

11.00 pm : Gold going up, above 900 now due to some(expected) bad housing data from US.

TEH

No comments: